Wondering what to do and see in Hua Hin? Here’s a list of top 10 attractions/activities you can look forward to:
1. Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park – a marine national park in Kui Buri District, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand. It covers 98.08 km², of which 20.88 km² are marine areas. The park was established in 1966, and was the first coastal national park of Thailand.
2. Pala U Waterfall – part of the Kaeng Krachan National Park, which is about 60 kilometers west of Hua Hin, near the border to Myanmar. It is one of the most beautiful waterfalls not only in Hua Hin District but also in Prachuab Khirikhan Province.
3. Plearnwan Eco Vintage Village – brings you back to the period between 1950-1970s, where you will enjoy good food, shopping for old school toys, sweets, tee shirts and mini fun fair entertainment!
4. Hua Hin Hills Vineyard – sipping wine during the trip is fun, wait till you try touring the vineyard on elephant back or bicycle. The paved bicycle trail runs for about 3km and caters to leisure cyclists. For more seasoned riders, there is another red-marked trail (1km) that goes through rougher, steeper terrains.
5. Hua Hin Railway Station – one of the country’s most beautiful train stations marked by its meticulous details in architecture. Located in Hua Hin Subdistrict, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, it takes about 4.5hrs to travel from Hua Hin to Bangkok.
6. Night Markets in Hua Hin – there are a few night markets in Hua Hin, so be sure to check them out one by one! Cicada Market, Chatsila Night Market, Grand Night Market, and Hua Hin Night Market.
7. Santorini Park – an amusement park opened in 2012 located in Cha am, Thailand. From classic whitewashed buildings with blue rootops, colourfully painted windows, down to stone-paved paths and domed towers, it makes this place looks just like the real Santorini in Greece. It also has an impressive lineup of shops and restaurants that suits everyone.
8. Vana Nava Water Jungle – the first ecologically aware community waterpark in the region, it was literally transformed from an empty plot of land into a tropical jungle, with over 200,000 plants and trees from across Thailand. In ancient Sanskrit, Vana means “forest” and Nava means “boat”.
9. Cooking Class in Hua Hin – what better way to learn about the Thai culture than through its flavourful food culture! Spice things up by cooking a four-course meal for yourself or experience team-bonding cooking as a family.
10. Massage, Massage and More Massage – everyone knows the wellness Thai massages offer, and yet not everyone knows how to pamper themselves in Hua Hin. Check out THE BARAI, an award winning Spa with 18 remarkable treatment rooms and 8 exclusive residential spa suites located on more than 4.5 acres of serene beach adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. Embark on a personal wellness journey that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit.
Here you go! Top 10 Attractions in Hua Hin. Book your transfer from Bangkok city here: Bangkok – Hua Hin Transfer
Need help securing your accommodations? Click Here.