Applying Visa to Thailand has never been easier. With the new enhanced Electronic Visa (E-VOA) application, you can apply for your visa in just 5 steps!
You can check on your status online between 24-72 hours after application. Once approved, you can print your E-VOA to be submitted on your arrival to Thailand.
** From now till 30th April 2019, the Thai Immigration Bureau waives the THB2,000 Arrival Fee. **
Here’s how to apply your E-VOA online:
1. Go to http://en.evisathailand.com
2. On the Home page, look for the application widget as shown below:
> Choose your nationality, Arrival airport, Arrival date and Click on “Apply Now”
3. Fill in passenger details
4. Upload files: Passport page, Airline ticket, and Accommodation documents
5. Check your details
Once your application is approved, you will be able to print the E-VOA to be submitted on Arrival.
Upon arrival, please proceed to the dedicated E-VOA lanes (situated in the Visa On Arrival area) have the following documents ready for the immigration officers at the Checkpoint:
- E-VOA detail (QR code with PACxxxxxxx no.) – See Below
For more information, you can contact E-Visa Thailand via their email at email@example.com